With autumn upon us, this is the best time to start thinking about ways to stay busy indoors. Doing your favorite activities can be a good way to spend quality time with your family. And with so many wonderful choices, everything is available for everybody. If you are looking for a few indoor fall activities for the family, we’ve collected a few of our seasonal favorites.
- Pastry Bake-Off: Autumn includes harvest time and plenty of exciting activities to make and eat. Why not have a bake-off with your family and friends? Every member of the family will make their best pie or other favorite fall dessert. Afterward, the highlight of it – you have to taste all of them to decide which one is the best!
- Leaf Painting: Add a splash of color to your New Braunfels rental by making amusing leaf paintings. With several other art supplies, you can use fallen leaves to craft colorful works of art that are appropriate for your seasonal décor.
- Knitting or Crocheting: Fall is a great opportunity to learn or renew a skill like knitting or crocheting. By using these handy crafts, you can make hats and scarves for yourself and your family. They are perfect for holiday gifts, too!
- Fall Movie Marathon: For the best of lazy autumn days, arrange a fall movie marathon. You and your family could curl up in soft blankets and enjoy your favorite snacks while watching some of the season’s best films.
- Reading: Another entertaining autumn activity is getting caught up in a good book or book series. With a comfy sweater and a hot drink, you can enjoy many pleasant hours with a great read.
- Carve and Decorate Pumpkins: Harvest time means pumpkins, and because there are pumpkins, there are imaginative ways to carve and decorate them. Create some beautiful pumpkins for your mantle, porch, or walkway, or get your spooky on with some fright night favorites.
- Decorate the House: Since you’re in it, why don’t you decorate the house or front porch? All decked out in seasonal accents and colors, and you could give your home and porch a lovely and pleasant environment that is ideal for a festive fall season.
- Make a Seasonal Wreath: Your front door will be more beautiful with a new wreath. Why not make your own? With just a couple of craft supplies and some creativity, you can create a stunning one-of-a-kind wreath that you will choose to use again next year!
- Make Caramel Apples: For delicious autumn treats, nothing beats caramel apples. And they are just as enjoyable to prepare as well as to eat! Get the whole family involved and create some delicious caramel apple creations together!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.